Tuesday 22 July 2014

Current Hair Routine

Hello lovely people,

A few weeks ago I tweeted about how I needed new products for my hair as I was having some trouble with it being damaged and dry all the time, which I put down to it being dyed and highlighted too often! Anyway I got some great recommendations from people on Twitter that I decided to try and was pleasantly surprised with the difference I could see in my hair in just a few weeks so I thought that if some of you were having the same problem with damaged and dry hair then this could maybe help you out a little :)

Firstly I changed all the products that I was using, I just started freshly again. I changed my shampoo to this L'Oreal Elvive one;



I feel that this has made a massive change to my hair as it has the right nutrients in it that will make my hair look more glossy and less dry and damaged looking, since my hair is also blonde when it is dry it resembles straw..not a good look!

Next for conditioner, which is a step that I feel is so important as it leaves your hair really soft and less tatty when brushing through it. One that I use around 2-3 times a weeks is this one by Aussie;




Excuse the grossness of this picture! However despite that the product inside it INCREDIBLE! A tiny bit really does go a long way, I run this product through the ends of my hair after shampooing and leave it for around 2 minutes. I have been truly converted to this product and will most defiantly be purchasing the larger bottle as I only got this as a sampler. My hair was left feeling smooth and the ends of hair looked in great condition!


To style my hair I have been trying to use less heat as before I used to blow dry and straighten my hair every day! (I know, I was bad!) However now I only blow dry my hair if I wash it in the morning and I only straighten it if I am going somewhere. By limiting the heat on my hair I have found it to be less dry and it just in general looks a lot more healthy :)

This is my current hair care routine and I can say that for certain I am so happy that I changed up my products because I don't think my hair has ever looked so good and healthy! Thank you to the girls on twitter that gave me the recommendations, you are all life savers! :)

Until next time,
Love Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment