Thursday 17 July 2014

£100 Wishlist - Hey Dolly Boutique

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to do something that I have never done before but have saw a lot of bloggers do recently which is my '£100 wishlist' I decided to pick Hey Dolly to do my wishlist from because quite simply this online boutique is really underrated in my opinion and they do some beautiful unique pieces!

Quick disclaimer - all the images are from the Hey Dolly twitter,which I will link at the end. I will link all items to the website also. I am also not sponsored to do this post, I just really like their clothing!

So without further ado, here is my £100 wishlist!

The first product that I have had my eye on for ages now is this stunning playsuit


I love the pattern and the colours in this playsuit. The cut at the top is also stunning and I would wear this to a festival or concert. This playsuit is £35 which I feel is a reasonable price as you could wear it every summer!

The next item which I love from Hey Dolly is this gorgeous pink dress :)



The thing I love most about this dress except for the stunning colour is the zip detail at the front, I think it just adds that little something extra! The style and shape of the dress is also very flattering and would be perfect for an evening out or for if you were attending a wedding during the Summer. At £44.99 it is rather pricey but for good quality it would be worth it and it is something you could style differently every time you wear it!

As well as clothing, Hey Dolly also do a variety of handbags and accessories which are all affordable and beautiful so it was hard picking my favourite! However with only £20 roughly left to spend I have selected my favourite 2 that cost £10 each. The first is this clutch bag that comes in a selection of colours;



My favourite one is the white one trimmed with pink or the black one as I feel that they would match a lot of outfits I already have however my inner-self is screaming for that bright neon green one as I think you would really stand out if you matched this with a simple black dress or jumpsuit! These clutch bags look really spacious as well which is such a bonus! They are classy and affordable, what a bargain!

Finally, the second accessory I have chosen at £10 to complete my £100 wishlist is the flower crown's that they have added.


These again would be perfect for a festival or concert and for only £10 they are so inexpensive compared to other's from high street brands! I absolutely adore the pink one and the lilac one, however they are all simply gorgeous! The fact that they are on headbands is also a plus for me as sometimes I find the stretchy material that some flower crowns come one quite sore on my head! 

So that completes my £100 wishlist from Hey Dolly boutique! There was so much more that I want from Hey Dolly that would have exceeded £100 so I had to narrow it down to some of my favourite pieces!

If you haven't heard of Hey Dolly before please check out their website; http://heydolly.co.uk/

And their twitter where they post competitions and show you exclusive new pieces, https://twitter.com/Heydollylondon

I hope you enjoyed this post, I certainly enjoyed fantasising about all the clothes I can not afford from Hey Dolly! If you would like more posts like this then please share and comment! :)

Until next time, Lisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment