Tuesday 17 September 2013

September Make Up And Outfit Looks

Hello everyone!!

I feel as though every time I come on to write a new post I always have to apologize as to why I haven't posted in FOREVER! But this time I have some legitimate excuses; I have been busy getting settled back into school and trying to work around homework and other things to try find the time to write, also as it is my last year of school (SCARY!) I have had to take up after school things to make me look half decent to the universities I will be applying to! Also with applying to Uni comes with having to write a personal statement and look for 5 courses that I want to apply to within the next month so I have been super busy and super stressed! However tonight, I find myself at a loss, I have done all my homework, looked at all my courses and I am waiting to get my first personal statement draft back so I thought 'Hey, lets blog!'

Along with all the above, I have been busy taking pictures for various posts that I have up my sleeve that will be coming your way very soon...well eventually!

Lets get into this one though shall we? :)

Today's post will be "Outfits and Make up looks" These are three looks that I have wore quite a lot recently as it is a new season and I have been trying to mix up my make up looks this month!

This first one I wore to see One Direction -This Is Us and OK I just have to say this BEST MOVIE EVER! I think I was the oldest in the cinema but I really couldn't care less as it was SO worth it! I think it may even be possible that I love them a little bit more? But hey, I'm not complaining it was amazing! And the 3D was like out of this world! *shocked face* I seriously would go back and watch it a million times (maybe a bit exaggerated..OK 100) as it was that good..if you haven't seen it yet GO RIGHT NOW!

OK so with that being said, here is my outfit; 


I am wearing;Blouse - New Look, Scarf- River Island, Jeans-Next

I kept my make up look simple as I didn't want to look too overly done for only going to the cinema (although in my mind I wanted One Direction to turn up haha!) So here is my make up look;

Lips: Revlon Lip Butter-Cotton Candy

 Then for accessories, again I kept it quite plain and simple;


Earrings; New Look


Bracelets; New Look

Thumb ring; River Island

Ring- Topshop

 After seeing the One Direction movie on the Sunday, my week only had to go downhill as I started back at school after an amazing 3 months of Summer holidays! At my school we are not allowed to wear any make up, however with the rebel inside of me I get away with light concealer and foundation and just a smidgen of mascara..and Vaseline  haha Here it is, me with the least amount of make up I could afford to put on.



Also this is my hideous school uniform..ugh.

This next look is one I wore quite often throughout September, just if I was going out with friends or shopping or something like that, it was a quick look to put together and its really nice with the bold lip colour :) There is no outfit for this look as I didn't specifically wear it only one time, I wore it A LOT! :L

I am totes in love with this flower crown I got from Primark for only £2 what a bargain!! :D  I wear it all the time although I do get funny looks! :( haha

Lips- Rimmel Apocolips 'Apocalyptic' 

Eyes- MUA 'Undressed' palette, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Finally, this week my town had a kind of music night in the main street. This was held at night time, I have no idea why but it was. So I dressed casual and comfy as I was going to be walking around in the freezing cold all night! Here is my outfit below;

Cardigan; Next, Shirt; River Island, Leggings; New Look
(excuse my messy room!)

Socks; Topshop, Shoes; Primark

For my hair I wanted something that looked a little bit dressy but still easy to manage on such a cold, windy night so I opted for a huge bun on my head. I used a medium sized doughnut ring and tied my hair into a high pony tail and then fixed it in place around the doughnut. I firstly thought I wouldn't have enough hair to fit around it but surprisingly I did! Shocker.




For my make up, I wanted my eyes to have a bit of shimmer to them because it was a night out and well I would be meeting into people so I wanted to look half decent! Here is my make up look for the night;

Eyes- MUA eye shadow primer, MUA 'Undressed' palette, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


Foundation; Max factor 3 in 1 all day flawless, Blush; MUA 'Cupcake' Lips; Revlon Lip Butter 'Candy Apple', Powder; Rimmel Stay Matte 'Peach Glow', Concealer; MUA Pro Base palette & Rimmel Wake me Up concealer True Ivory'

I hope you enjoyed these different make up looks, I sure enjoyed wearing them throughout this month! :D

Look out for my 'September Favourites' next week and if you want to see a One Direction 'Our Moment' perfume review then please comment :D

Love, Lisa xo



No comments:

Post a Comment