Friday 2 August 2013

Summer Finds (New Obsessions!)

Hey everyone, I'm back!!!!!

So I haven't been posting a lot recently, firstly because it's Summer and I have a social life (she says whilst sitting in her pj's at 3pm!) and secondly because I have been trying to find the perfect thing to write about! I try and do new things every post and see what works for this blog and what doesn't and basically I had a bit of writers block :S but I am back now with loads more ideas after a huge brainstorm!! 

This post is going to be all about the new things which I have found over the Summer and have fallen in love with! Some new things, and some things that I have tried before and forgotten how amazing they are and have re-discovered them, which happens me all the time! So without further ado here are my SUMMER OBSESSIONS 2013! :D 

The first thing is a make up brand which I now LOVE! It is called MUA (Make Up Academy) I have just discovered it and I couldn't believe how inexpensive their products where!! It was actually crazy,I went crazy! haha. 

I bought 4 powder blushers (In the colours Lolly, Cupcake, Bubblegum and Bon Bon) that were £1 each!! Crazy right? 

I also bought an eye shadow palette (Undressed) for £4! 

I bought an eye primer for £2.50. 

Next I found their lipstick section and was blown away with the amount of colour options and all their lipstick was £1 each! I chose the shade 7 as it was a pink/nude colour and I wanted a shade that was wearable to school. 

I then picked up a nail varnish for £1 in the colour Strawberry which is a dark pink colour. 

Next I chose the Pro-base Conceal and Brighten Kit in the colour Porcelain. This kit has a darker concealer and a lighter colour concealer and also a highlighter. I thought it would be good for travelling and overnight stays as their are several products in one small sized kit. This product was only £3.50 which I thought was a bargain! :)

The next product I saw was the Mosaic Blusher in English Rose, which is a large blusher that is mosaic-ed with pinks,browns,purples and peach colours. It also has a shimmer in it and I thought it would be perfect for Summer  It was only £2.50 as well!

That was all I bought from MUA (I say 'all' as in it was barely anything but I went a bit mad! Sorry bank balance! :P ) I will do a review of all the products, what ones I liked and what ones could be improved etc! :)

The next thing is NYC nail varnish, in particular the colour Raindrop which is an absolutely beautiful blue/green colour. The formula of the nail varnish as well is so good, its really creamy like and applies so easily! The pigmentation is incredible and you only really need one-two coats of the varnish! It was also really inexpensive, costing only £1.79 for the bottle! I really think I need to get some more in my life!

Finally a new love of my life is Hunter Hayes! He is seriously incredible and I love him OK?  He is a country singer/songwriter from America and he is very easy on the eye if you know what I mean ;) Recently I have been really into country songs, which I love as I was brought up in a household that always had country singers playing and I love it when I find fresh new country music talent to share with everyone and someone is more around my generation and more modern, if you get me? My favourite song to listen to by Hunter is 'I Want Crazy' and I seriously have non-stop listened to this song all Summer! :D please go check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtXgNtYFMs

You won't regret it, and even if you don't like country music, it is a really catchy song and I apologize in advance if you become obsessed like me! ;)

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed!

Love you all! :)

*DISCLAIMER* ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! I AM NOT SPONSORED!





No comments:

Post a Comment