Sunday 4 August 2013

July Favourites :

Hello again!

For a new segment to my blog, I will be doing a monthly favourites posts. These will include my favourite make up product, song, nail polish, food, skin product and any other random things I have loved from that month :)

Make Up Product:

Ok so firstly my favourite makeup product of July has got to be the Olay Essentials Glow Perfectors BB cream. I bought this to take on holidays with me as I didn't want to be wearing a full coverage foundation daily whilst on holidays as I found my skin had cleared up due to the heatwave we had and also I have been taking better care of my skin recently so I thought a BB cream would be perfect for daily wearing. This one has a touch of foundation in it so I didn't feel too self conscious going without a full face of make up. I liked this product, it was very moisturising and creamy and it absorbed into my skin quickly so I wasn't sitting around hours waiting for it to be dry! Also the smell was very nice too, it kinda smelt like the beach! haha :L


Skin Care Product:

A skin care product that I have been loving this month is the B. Pure Micellar Water. I use this product one days where I am not wearing any make up just to cleanse my face and take away all the dirt and grease of the day away. The product itself is really inexpensive (£3.32) and I got it at Superdrug. I had never heard about this brand before but they are Animal testing free which I care about a lot so that was a major plus factor for me! This product also absorbs into the skin fast and leaves it feeling really cleansed out and fresh. I use it sometimes also in the morning if I feel a bit groggy! haha Overall really love this product and will also be trying other products from this line in the future! :D

Nail Varnish:

In my last blog I wrote about the NYC nail varnish and since I only just got it, that isn't going to be my monthly favourite (more than likely it will make an appearance next month!) but instead all of July I was wearing the Rimmel 60 Seconds in the colour Pop Your Orange. This is a really bright, neon orange and I have just been wearing this with everything lately. It doesn't really matter if it clashes with your outfit because I just think it works (unless you're wearing red of course!) But I love Rimmel as a brand and their nail varnishes do not disappoint. 

Music:

Ok I think we will all see this as no surprise but I have seriously non stop listened to One Direction Best Song Ever! It is no secret that I love the 1D boys and I don't even care that I am 17, I just tell myself that what if Niall sees me in the crowd some day? Yeah I do fantasise about that...moving on! The song is really catchy and so different from their usual pop songs, it has more of an edge to it and I think they are trying out new sounds which I love! And Zayn's high notes!? Dear Lord I think I stopped breathing! haha. The video is also amazing, its so funny and has such a great concept I love it! And Harry in that shirt...again I stopped breathing! Ok I could go on about the song and One Direction forever but I won't.. ;) It's just amazing..go listen to it if you haven't already..which I doubt! :D

Food:

I don't know why I am incorporating food into this.oh yeah cause I am a food addict and never stop eating, yip sounds about right! I eat lots of things, and I love everything so it was hard choosing what my favourite of the month was but this just sums me up really. When I was younger I always ate Shortcake Fruit Biscuits and whilst I was on holidays this month i found them in a shop and had to buy them, ever since I have non stop ate them! They are basically a shortcake biscuit with currants in them. You may be thinking 'ew currants in a biscuit?' I used to think that too, and I can't eat currants on their own but for some reason they are just so yummy in this biscuit! I dip them into my tea and eat at least 3 a sitting. They are also low on calories but heck if they were like 100 calories per biscuit I would still eat them cause they are amazing! Seriously try them!

Random:

There are a lot of random things that I love in life, so this was hard to pick one. I decided to go with bracelet making. I watched a Youtube video once and this girl showed you how to make 3 different designs of friendship bracelets and ever since I have bought all these things to make bracelets - embroidery thread, charms, clasps, fabric glue, beads - its crazy! I am thinking of starting to sell them but I don't think I have quite mastered the art of how to do it quite yet! haha but for now its just a fun hobby that I am enjoying using my creative side and it passes the time! :D

That is all my July favourites for this year anyway, so until next time adios amigos! :D

Love you all! :) stay beautiful. 

*disclaimer* all opinions are my own, I am not sponsored!






No comments:

Post a Comment