Monday 27 May 2013

Nail Varnish and other antics!

Hello again! Welcome back to my blog! :D

Today I am going to talk about recent nail polishes which I have purchased because as you will soon learn I am a nail polish junkie! I just love it so much, every time I am out I make a purpose of going to a drugstore to buy a new nail polish and often my sister will have to restrain me from over spending! Hey, what can I say instead of Crazy Cat Lady I can be Crazy Nail Polish lady! #SingleForLife :) haha

Anyway I will now tell you the nail polishes which I purchased and oh before I forget the nail polish I was talking about from another post I did I forgot the name of it but it was called Deep Coral. Anyway now my new things!! :D yayaya I love talking about new products which I have bought and since no one in my family care about me ranting on I think its better when I can write it all down here and you guys can read it! :P

The first thing I bought was yet another Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in
the colour Grapefruit. I am completely in L-O-V-E with these nail varnishes! I think I own just about every colour in them now! The finish is just beautiful, really opaque and shiny and just gorgeous! This particular colour is also really lovely, its a nice shade of pink - not too bright yet not too pale just that nice in between colour which I really like as it will match a lot of my clothes and I can wear it everyday. So I am really pleased about this nail polish, Barry M is my favourite brand for buying nail polishes from as I know I can trust them to be of high quality and another bonus is they aren't that expensive! Score! :D 

The next nail polish that I bought was from Rimmel, again another nail polish brand which I regularly buy from as I love the finish of their products and they are of a good price as well. The product which I bought was Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish in the colours New Romantic and another in the colour Punk Rock. These particular nail polishes from the collection were created by Kate Moss. Now I didn't intentionally buy them because of that fact but I thought I would put it in anyway. I really love the colour New Romantic as it is a pale pink colour and is perfect from Spring/Summer. Its a nice pastel pink and I really think I will get a lot of use out of this colour. The Punk Rock nail polish I got because I needed it to match a new top which I got. The colour is kind of a grungy grey/blue/navy colour, not one to wear for summer but I will put it on when I am feeling the need to look grungy! I love these nail polishes because they don't chip easily and like the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine ones they have a gel like finish to them which makes them more shiny than other nail polishes which I like.


 Quick Note; Just want to say what is up with the weather today! As I look out my window it is currently raining however the sky is blue and the sun is shining! What even - bipolar much weather? What kind of Spring is this turning in to!? Anyway moving on!

The next nail polish that I bought was kind of a on the spot just grab a colour and go because on the particular day I was in the make up aisle's were for some reason jam-packed and I could barely move and I am not good for confined, claustrophobic  lots of people spaces and so I went straight to the Rimmel section, saw I nice colour and ran for the till ( I didn't literally run cause well I don't run...) anyway the colour I grabbed was Oh Boy You're So Fine (Yes that is the name of it..cool or what!!) This colour will also be perfect  for Summer as it is a nice pale lilac colour and I will also be able to wear this one days out. This collection of nail polish really does dry super quick, it probably does only take 60 seconds to dry which is really good if you are in a rush for your nails to dry! It has an XPressTM Brush meaning that the brush is really thick and full and so you only need to apply it to your nail once ad thats is covered - perfect! I know everything to me is perfect!



So that was the few nail polish items that I bought over the past couple of weeks and I really love them all so much ( yeah you can bring back the Crazy Nail Polish Lady joke!) 

So I thought I would end this post with a funny story...

I was shopping over the weekend and was in a shop, I was wearing jeans and my combat army like boots with all the laces, you know what I mean? Anyway I was standing with my legs crossed at the till paying for my items and then when I went to walk away and step forward I realised that the laces from my boot had intertwined with the other laces from the other boot and I couldn't walk! It was so embarrassing and the till lady had to come around and untangle me from my tie up and set me free. I couldn't stop laughing which didn't help matters! Anyway thats my embarrassing shopping story. Comment and tell me yours! I enjoy a good laugh! :P

That's all for today, xox.

*Disclaimer I got all my images from Google! So none of them are mine, I do not intend to Copyright anything.*

No comments:

Post a Comment