Wednesday 22 May 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hello everyone!

For my first blog post I thought it would be fun to do 25 facts about me, kind of like an introduction to me as a person and to what my blog will be about and the general things I will be posting will be about, so lets get started! :)

1. My addiction in life is chocolate, all things chocolate make me happy! The food, the smell, the look of it in wrapper, chocolate shops! It is just simply amazing.

2. I can't live without the Internet!

3. I have an obsession with painting my nails - I probably own every colour under the sun that is available to buy in a nail paint bottle

4. I am annoyingly sarcastic - people often don't know whether or not to take me seriously.

5. I love going to the beach, it makes me feel relaxed and as if I am on holidays.

6. I'm not really an animal lover, however I do find giraffes beautiful, if I could own one I would keep it in my garden.

7. My favourite flower is a daisy. I don't have a clue why, I just find them pretty!

8. I want to find something that with help my hair grow faster - please someone give me some recommendations!

9. I love all things make up related - the products, brushes, make up counters, trying different brands, blogs and YouTube tutorials - it all fascinates me and makes me happy :)

10. My favourite genre of music is pop or country - or country pop! :P 

11. My favourite music artists/groups are The Wanted, One Direction, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber! Seriously would do anything to see them in concert! - I have however already saw The Wanted and One Direction in concert - best days of my life!!

12. Speaking  of concerts, I am a concert weirdo! In my whole life I seen over 20 artists live! Crazy I know...

13. Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence are my girl crushes.

14. I love dressing up and going out with my girls, whether it be to the cinema, for a meal, shopping, for a catch up over drinks (non-alcoholic of course!) Couldn't live without my friends!

15. Sometimes when I have trouble sleeping at night I make up my own little imagines in a head and that helps me to sleep - may be weird but it works!

16. My celebrity crushes are Niall Horan and Tom Daley - absolutely love both of them! ( I am not a stalker ok!)

17. In school I was a member of the drama club and so I am very overly dramatic in every situation!

18.  When I was younger I wanted to be a chef, until I realised I can't and won't ever be able to cook although I do love eating food!

19. When I was younger I was a total tomboy who never played with dolls or watched Disney films. I blame my older brother as we dressed up as wrestlers and watched fireman Sam. So I have never saw Bambi, Lion King, Ariel, anything like that..

20. I love visiting my granny whenever I can cause she is just amazing!

21. Family means everything to me, me and my sister do everything together even though she is 4 years younger than me, we still are freakishly alike!

22. Tea is ( another ) one of my addictions - not too strong, not too milky, no sugar! ;) everyone in my widest family circle drink and are addicted to tea! It's in the genes!

23. When I was younger I almost drowned in the ocean and my mum rescued me. Ever since I hate swimming! I don't even own a swimming suit anymore which I use an excuse not to go swimming.

24. I am really short for my age! I am the smallest in my family...even my sister is taller and everyone always thinks I am like 13! :(

25. I often make random noises / faces just cause I am weird. Don't judge me!

So that was my 25 Facts about Me. Started to run out half way through, but I hope you enjoyed it and I didn't bore you!

Until next time, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment