Tuesday 7 January 2014

IT'S 2014!!!


Hello beautiful people! :)

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR (7 days too late!) 

This post is basically going to be me blabbering on about my life recently and what I've been up to just as a wee update of what this year holds, so if you are in any way, shape or form interested..keep reading! :)

So it is the start of yet another year and this year I am going to try and make a few changes about myself. I have always been one of these people who question what their value on this earth is and this year I think I am going to get myself of my lazy butt and find myself a place in this world.

To start with I will be going to University this year, which is so scary to believe! But yet again, I might not even go to Uni! I haven't entirely decided what I even want to do, but I have applied and if I choose not to go, then I wont go. Simple as that. I will make my own decisions about what I want to do and won't be influenced by those around me :)

I am also going to try and be more healthy..I know - typical New Year's resolution that will dissolve after a few weeks. I have told myself every year for the past 2 years that I will be more healthy but as of yet I have failed every year..BUT this year WILL be different! I need to be more healthy..If it was possible to live on chocolate forever then I most certainly would, but I know I can't do that so this year is a health boos - more fruit & veg, more water, exercise!! As I say this I am thinking "Am I crazy?" The answer is probably yes, and a little delusional but I need to keep motivate and the results will show, so if you see me tweeting that I want a chocolate bar tweet me back and say NO DON'T DO IT! That'd be much appreciated! haha :P

Another, I suppose you could call it 'resolution' that I have made for this year is to not care what others think about me! If I want to spend my time and write a blog, stalk boybands, go on twitter then why should it affect other people and why should I care if they make fun of me or not..it isn't their life! So I am going to be more happy in myself and my life, more positive around others which will hopefully spread to them to not be so mean! haha and also to confident and stand up for myself more than I have done before and to let them know that it isn't OK to say what they say :)

Ok so sorry that that got a little deep...grab your snorkels! haha so now what does 2014 hold for me? Firstly I am going to see Union J on the 12th of January which if you follow me on twitter are probably well aware of! :P 

Other concerts I am going to are ; The Wanted in March, Katy Perry in May and Little Mix in June which I realise is quite a few for only a couple of months but I am so lucky to have the best parents that buy me and my sister the tickets and kindly take us to the events. I know some people don't have the luxury that we do, so I am very grateful for the opportunities I have been given! :) 

As for everything else, who knows! I just go with the flow and whatever happens, it happens! :D 

Make sure you stay tuned on this blog as I have a lot of really exciting things planned that I want to do on here! :D

Also, I have now fully decided that I am going to start my YouTube channel this year, I might start with a Union J concert vlog, so if you are interested in that, comment and let me know :) It will be a trial and error process for a while though so I find what route I want to take on the channel and I might not even continue to do it if I find it uncomfortable! :S We will have to see! :)

Apart from that, 21013 was an amazing year and I can't wait for 2014 to see what adventures it holds! :D

Until next time, thanks for reading

Stay beautiful,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment